Samsung Cloud has some great features, and one of the best features that Samsung Cloud has is Remote Data backup. It’s relatively easy to set up, but if you don’t understand how it works or what you can use it for, then it might be worth the time it takes to figure out how to use Samsung Cloud so you can take advantage of its many features.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use Samsung Cloud so that your data doesn’t get lost in the event of a disaster or hardware failure.
Guide Samsung Cloud Remote Data backup
okay let’s go and do a backup remotely on for Samsung Galaxy Tab or a smartphone from another computer or any other smartphone
- Go to the website find my mobile.samsung.com
- and for this make sure that your Samsung tablet or smartphone Samsung smartphone you have already registered with a Samsung account.
- Biometrics and security you already have a find my mobile-enabled and also these other offline findings send last location and remote unlock.
- log into your Samsung account findmymobile.samsung.com with your email and password this is different from the Google account for Samsung.
- Once the uh page is opening make sure that the device is the right one that you want to do a backup and on the upper left corner of the screen
- At the bottom of the main page let’s go and touch backup.
- these are the applications that will take effect once we touch the backup option make sure that everything is checked or unchecked anything that you don’t like you don’t want to.
- once you are ready just go to backup and agree to The Tenors and conditions
- and touch the back up
- That’s Done!